The DLi6500 1080p Optics Bundles are high-performance, flexible DLP® development kit solutions that include optics and illumination in a small, robust light engine package for a wide array of light steering applications. The DLi6500 Optics Bundle consists of the DLi6500 .65″ 1080p Development Kit (Type-S or Type-A) and the RAY-65 Optics Module (LED or Fiber), DLP® LightCrafter™ 6500 Firmware & Software Bundle, and DLi Power & Cable Kit. The DLi6500 Optics Bundles feature the .65” 1080p DMD which are available in two DMD packages: Type-S or Type-A.
At the heart of the DLi6500 Optics Bundles is the DLPC900 Digital Controller, which allows for high-speed binary pattern rates up to 9,523Hz and 8-bit grayscale 247Hz, & real-time 8-bit grayscale video at 60Hz. The DLi6500 has 2x user-configurable I/O triggers for convenient synchronization with cameras, sensors, or other peripheral devices. The DLi6500 Optics Bundles are ready-to-use, compact, mountable projection modules that can be easily integrated into a variety of end equipment solutions.
The DLP® LightCrafter 6500 Firmware & Software Bundle includes a USB-based GUI which gives users full control over the DLPC900 right out of the box. Users can download and sequence selected images as well as set the frame rate, exposure timing and LED brightness of the displayed images and sync & trigger control parameters.
Along with the DLi6500 .65” 1080p Development Kit, the DLi6500 Optics Bundles include the RAY-65 Optics Module. The bundles are available in either LED or Fiber configurations. The single-channel monochromatic LED options include Red, Green, Blue or UV (405nm). The DLi6500-Fiber Optics Bundle is available for users looking to incorporate their own light source.
The DLi6500 Optics Bundles provide users an easy path for solutions maximizing resolution, optical throughput and brightness which helps enable industrial, medical and scientific applications.
- DLP® Digital Micromirror Device (DMD)
- DLP6500FYE .65” 1080p Type-S DMD
- DLP6500FLQ .65” 1080p Type-A DMD
- DLP® Support Chip
- DLPC900 Digital Controller
- 1920 x 1080 (1080p)
- > 2 Million Micromirrors
- Pattern rates
- 1-bit – 9,500Hz
- 8-bit – 250Hz
- 8-bit Grayscale Video – 60Hz
- 2 Configurable I/O triggers for synchronization with cameras and other external devices
- USB 1.1 / HDMI / DisplayPort
- Compatible with all Windows platforms
- LED Illumination:
- Red, Green, Blue or UV (405nm)
- Fiber Illumination:
- 5mm or 7mm diameter
- Projection Width 130mm – 2000mm
- Throw Distance 210mm – 3800mm
- Throw Ratio 1.6 – 1.9
- Projection Offset 110%
- Brightness* 200 Lumens
- Uniformity* 60%
- ANSI Contrast* 450
- FOFO Contrast 1000
- 420nm – 700nm (Type-S)
- 400nm – 700nm (Type-A)
- Size / Weight
- 7.9in x 7.9in x 6.7in
*4×4 Measurement Grid / Green LED / Operating outside the wavelength range may result in lower performance and lifetime. No warranty is provided when DMD is used outside TI specified wavelength range.
- DLP® LightCrafter™ 6500 Controller Board
- DLP DMD & Support Chip
- DLP6500 .65” 1080p DMD (Type-S or Type-A)
- DMD Board & DMD Hardware (Type-A only)
- DMD Board & Socket (Type-S only)
- LED Driver Board (LED configuration)
- Flex Cable
- DLP® LightCrafter™ 6500 Firmware & Software Bundle
- RAY-65 Optics Module (LED or Fiber)
- Power Supply & Cable / USB Cable / HDMI Cable / DisplayPort Cable / GPIO Cable / Trigger Cable / Driver Cable