With access to 4 million pixel resolution in a DLP® light engine capable of 3D printing down to the 365nm range, researchers and developers using DLi’s 3DLP9000 .9″ WQXGA Light Engine can speed up their work like never before. The 3DLP9000, the first of the 3DLightPro family, is a high efficiency light engine designed specifically with the professional-grade DLP® 3D printer in mind. This unique light engine is easy to assemble and service while giving innovators access to the entire 3D printing UV spectrum. The 3DLP9000 is centered around the 4 million pixel 0.9” WQXGA 2560 x 1600 Type-A DMD, giving users the largest build area. The 3DLP9000 is compatible with the DLP® LightCrafter™ 9000 Software.
The 3DLP9000 can be configured with either a 365, 385, or 405nm LED, however, other wavelengths are available. The universal light source interface design supports non-LED light sources such as lamps and lasers. The optics are optimized for 3D printing wavelengths between 365-405nm to maximize the power delivered onto the curing resin.
The 3DLP9000 was designed with high uniformity and low distortion to help maximize power delivered to the resin and maximize use of the build area. The pixel size projected onto the vat was selected to provide fine resolution while maximizing build area. However, we did build adaptability into the projection lens, giving customers yet another way to differentiate their printer.
Anticipating that the 3DLP9000 may be used for both R&D and production, we designed two focus modes. A simple, flexible focus mode ideal for R&D. And, a fixed focus mode that locks in the field of view for easy assembly and field support once in production.
For easy assembly and field support, we designed a symmetrical linear stage to make it easy to set up in either a top-down or bottom-up 3D printing projection orientation.
The 3DLP9000 offers optimal UV efficiency, world-class distortion and uniformity, focus flexibility, and mounting options to benefit applications with even the most stringent accuracy and precision requirements.
- DLP® Digital Micromirror Device (DMD)
- DLP9000 .9” WQXGA DMD
- DLP® Chipset
- DLPC900 Digital Controller
- WQXGA (2560 x 1600)
- Pattern rates
- 1-bit – 9,500 Hz
- 8-bit – 247 Hz
- Video – 60 Hz
- LED Illumination:
- 365nm, 385nm, 405nm, Blue
- Projection Width 192-320mm
- Throw Distance 320-530mm
- Throw Ratio 1.6
- On-Axis, 0% Offset
- Pixel Size at Image Plane 100µm +/- 25µm
- Size / Weight
- 15in x 11in x 5.9in
- Up to 3W (405nm)
- Uniformity >90%
- Streamlined design to maximize efficiency
- Unlocks access to high energy UV spectral range
- Supports large build areas
- High uniformity, low distortion optics
- Supports multiple mounting options
- Reversible linear stage for top-down or bottom-up configurations
- Adjustable projection lens for maximum flexibility during R&D phase
- Convertible to fixed projection lens ideal for production
- Easy to install, service and maintain
- 3DLP9000 .9″ WQXGA Light Engine
- LED Block Assembly (365nm, 385nm, or 405nm)
- Linear Stage
- DLP® LightCrafterTM 9000 Firmware & Software Bundle
- Power Supply / USB Cable / DisplayPort Cable
- 45 Degree Mounting Bracket
- Additional Linear Stage
- Additional LED Block Assemblies