DLi4120 ESSENTIALS DEVELOPMENT KITS
Our DLi4120 Essentials Development Kits offer users a flexible platform to develop a proof of concept and facilitates scientific experimentation that utilizes the proven reliability of Digital Light Processing (DLP®) technology. DLi4120 Development Kits include the DLP® Discovery™ 4100 Development Kit, ALP 4.1 Basic Controller Suite and DLi Power & Cable Kit. The Digital Micromirror Device (DMD) can be specified for operation with Visible or UV wavelengths and is available in .7″ XGA or .95″ 1080p.
The DLi4120 Development Kits include ALP-4.1 Basic Control Suite API. The ALP-4.1 Basic API is used to upload, sequence, and control pattern projection and processing commands.
The DLi4120 allows exploring the main DLP features by a convenient Graphical User Interface (GUI). The GUI is used to control pattern and image upload to the DMD and command processing. The DLi4120 also comes with a script processor for carrying out the GUI commands which integrates with the programming language of your choice.
A Directory of API Commands & Descriptions is provided to assist users with programming the DLi4120. The DLi4120 offers easily integrated tools for programming operations from a PC running on Windows 10, 7, XP, or Vista 32/64-bit.
The DLi4120 supports a wide variety of emerging applications including Flat Panel Monitors, Wafer Dicing, Lithography, Computer-to-Plate and 3D Printing.
- DLP® Digital Micromirror Device (DMD) Options
- DLP7000 .7” VIS XGA 2xLVDS Type-A DMD
- DLP7000 .7” UV XGA 2xLVDS Type-A DMD
- DLP9500 .95” VIS 1080p 2xLVDS Type-A DMD
- DLP9500 .95” UV 1080p 2xLVDS Type-A DMD
- DLP® Support Chips
- DLPC410 DMD Digital Controller
- DLPR410 PROM
- DLPA200 DMD Micromirror Driver(s)
- Resolution Options
- 1024 x 768 (XGA)
- 1920 x 1080 (1080p)
- Pattern rates
- 1-bit – 300Hz (XGA)
- 1-bit – 100Hz (1080p)
- Video – NA
- USB 2.0
- Compatible with all Windows platforms
- Firmware with scalability to develop custom application GUI
- User configurable controls
- Script processor for carrying out GUI commands
- Device driver enables pattern transfer rates via USB
- DLi4120 .7” VIS XGA Essentials Development Kit
- DLi4120 .7” UV XGA Essentials Development Kit
- DLi4120 .95” VIS 1080p Essentials Development Kit
- DLi4120 .95” UV 1080p Essentials Development Kit