DLi is excited to be attending the SPIE Photonics West Conference, from February 4 – February 6, 2020, in San Francisco, California. Photonics West is the world’s largest photonics technologies event, consisting of three conferences and two exhibitions. Download the full program for the SPIE Photonics West Conference.
Our team will be located at Booth #1443 so be sure to visit us at SPIE Photonics West 2020 as we’re looking forward to showcasing the new field of view options for the 3DLP9000 Light Engine!
Conference Details for Emerging Digital Micromirror Device Based Systems and Applications XII
DLi will be co-chairing Session 2 on Tuesday, February 4.
Session 2: Biomedical Fabrication using a DMD or Other MEMS Array
Session Chairs: Jorge Moguel, Digital Light Innovations; Attila Tárnok, Universität Leipzig (Germany)
- DMD-based rapid 3D bioprinting for precision tissue engineering and regenerative medicine
- Author(s): Shaochen Chen, Univ. of California, San Diego (United States)
- High-resolution biopatterning with beam pen lithography
- Author(s): Andrey Ivankin, Jared Magoline, Shaowei Ding, William Hutson, TERA-print, LLC (United States)
- Time-resolved multi-dimensional fluorescence imaging using a Digital-Micromirror-Device and a SPAD-array detector
- Author(s): Andrea Farina, CNR-Istituto di Fotonica e Nanotecnologie (Italy); Laura Di Sieno, Giulia Acconcia, Angelo Gulinatti, Politecnico di Milano (Italy); Gianluca Valentini, Politecnico di Milano (Italy), Istituto di Fotonica e Nanotecnologie (Italy); Ivan Rech, Politecnico di Milano (Italy); Cosimo D’Andrea, Politecnico di Milano (Italy), Istituto Italiano di Tecnologia (Italy)
The Photonics West conference and exhibition is presented by SPIE, an international nonprofit society advancing an interdisciplinary approach to the science and application of light. Photonics West 2020 will be held at the Moscone Center in San Francisco, CA, from February 1-6, 2020. Click here to learn more about SPIE.
For more DLP conference information visit Emerging Digital Micromirror Device Based Systems and Applications XII. To schedule a meeting with DLi, please contact the team at email@example.com.